Public involvement in the process to update both the CASP and CEIS was incredibly important. A dynamic stakeholder engagement process supported analysis and final products of both updates that reflect and address the considerations of those who use or are dependent on aviation in Colorado.
- PAC Meeting #1 - October 30, 2018
- PAC Meeting #2 – April 11, 2019
- PAC Meeting #3 – August 28, 2019
- PAC Meeting #4 – March 11, 2020
Colorado Airport Operators Association (CAOA) Meetings
- CAOA is the statewide organization of airports. The airports are active participants in the CASP and CEIS, providing a significant amount of data and being primary users of the CEIS results.
Statewide Plan (SWP) Implementation Meeting – February 13, 2019
- This group represents CDOT modal agencies and other involved in the update of the SWP and overall transportation planning for Colorado.
Statewide Transportation Advisory Committee (STAC) Follow-Up Webinar/Meeting – February 14, 2019
- This group’s membership consists of Colorado’s 15 urban and rural Transportation Planning Regions and two Indian Tribes. The STAC advises CDOT and the Transportation Commission on the transportation system needs in the state.
CEIS Methodology and Approach Webinar – February 25, 2019
- A webinar was hosted for all Colorado airports participating in the CEIS to learn more about the study’s methodology and the approach to obtaining data for the airports.